Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Fritata


I was thinking of what to do with the rest of the turkey leftover coz I don't want to eat the same thing again and again so I grab the recipe book that I like and looked for recipes that I can use for the turkey leftover. I found the fritata easy to do so I tried making it using the turkey leftover instead of deli meat. It's yummy and healthy! :)
Recipe:
celery
carrots
potatoes
scallions
fresh parsley
oil - i use the oil from the bacon
4 eggs - mix together in a separate bowl
cheese - i use monterey jack and cheddar
cooked turkey - slice thinly
Saute' the first five ingredients til they are half cooked. Add the cooked turkey then add the eggs. Once the egg stick to the bottom of the pan, add the cheese on top. Transfer the pan to the preheated oven in 350 deg. The oven will cook the rest of the uncook eggs and melt the cheese. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

haven't tried this one pa ay. yummy ra ba kaayo tanawon. guba man gud amo oven. hehe. puwede man hinuon siguro ni siya sa toaster no? puwede ba sis? :)

Michelle said...

yeah, pwede na sya sa gamay nga toaster basta ang pan nga imong gamit maigo sad sa toaster. :)

Nova said...

Num Yummy jud na chel ba.. it looks like a pizza pa jud...nice...

Michelle said...

haha makailad noh? morag pizza pero di diay to. :)