Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Cinderella tonight

I am so thankful that I had a good sleep last night. I think it was the longest sleep I had with my pregnancy and I got lots of dreams too. My baby was sleeping most of the time also and I didn't feel the urge to go to the bathroom or feel hungry in the middle of the night and even in the morning. I went to bed at 12:30 am and get up at 11 am then cooked for my brunch. Though I had enough sleep last night I was feeling weak today. I had lots of plans of what to do today but didn't do much. I don't know why but I felt sleepy again this afternoon. I told hubby about it and then he said maybe I'm feeling weak because I'm not eating snacks the way I should. I was surprised when he said that coz I didn't think about it. I just didn't feel hungry that's why I'm not eating snacks. He also said that I'm dieting in preparation for tomorrow's glucose test and that made me laugh so hard coz it's true that I'm dieting when it comes to sweets. I was even hiding the sweets I can find so I won't be tempted to eat them. I just don't want to have a gestational diabetes result for tomorrow's test but hubby told me that he thinks I don't have diabetes coz I'm not eating huge amount of sweets and I'm not even gaining enough as what my OB told me. So he told me to have a little treat tonight or else I won't be able to get up tomorrow for being too weak. I agree with him so I planned to have a slice of cake tonight before midnight but the plan was changed because we went out shopping and got carried away looking for baby stuff. The grocery store where I plan to buy the cake closes at 10 pm and it was already past 10 pm when we were at the cashier. While on our way home, we passed by at McDonald's and I told hubby that I can eat fries and milkshake instead of cooking the corn bread as my snack. I felt like Cinderella tonight coz I need to eat my snacks before 12 midnight. I was eating the fries and milkshake as if I'm beating the clock and I won. haha I noticed that my baby was happy while I was eating my snacks coz she started stretching my tummy and kicking again. I think she was also feeling weak today coz it seems like she only move slowly then sleep when I was feeling weak. Well, I hope the result tomorrow is okay so hubby and I can go home early.

6 comments:

Micawatson said...

Is it a boy or a girl?

Ilocana said...

Hello mom Cinderella! Sounds like you and baby are doing great,,good job, :)

Just looking around here and trying to get use on to this laptop, quite a little different, he,he. So far, you're the first one I visited. Trying to be a little more careful this time,he,he. HAve a good week and good luck sa imong test..

Nova said...

Sus, paita pud ug di ka makatug ug enuf nga oras labi na kay buntit ka... usually ana pud akong sakit eh, pero kay mu-inum ra kog milk, nya i clear ra pud nko akong mind, masking lisud para di ko cranky inig mata sa buntag...

hopefully nga imong sleeping habits maging okiay na....

Lynn said...

haha. i was drooling while reading your post, cinderalla. milkshake, fries, cake...oh my! makalaway oi!

good luck sa test mo, sis. ingatz!

niweys, tagged u again..:)

http://www.yogiandme.com/2009/01/fourth-edition-tag.html

Heidi said...

hope your glucose test went well...

Michelle said...

Mica: it's a girl. :)
Ilocana: bah, may halong bisaya sa ending. hehe

NovaS: nah di lalim kung walay klaro ang tulog oi, kapoy lawas. tukar2 ning akong walay klaro ug tulog, usahay okay man sad hinuon akong tulog pero di sad lagi pirmi. depende ra sa panahon. hahay na lang. :)

lynn: lagi, lami McDo kung panagsaan ra kay puol man sad kung pirmihon. adto na lang sad ka sa McDo i-treat imong kaugalingon. hehe

Heidi: Thanks! :)