Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Blog Award

Thank you Lynn for this tag. Same here, I normally don't have a New Year's Resolution. I'd rather do the best I can and if something doesn't work then better luck next time. hehe Anyways, I don't want to spoil the fun so I'll think of something for this tag. haha



My 5 New Year's Resolution

1) I easily get tempted when I shop and buy something that is not on the list which is not good at all. So this year I'll try not to be tempted with the items on sale.
2) A happy mom is a good mom so I think even if I'll soon be a mom, I should take care of myself too.
3) Having a baby means having a messy house too (that's what most moms said). My plan is to have a clean and arrange environment for my baby, hubby and me.
4) I am hoping that my good eating habit will continue and not go back to my bad eating habit before I was pregnant.
5) I am a good listener to those who have problems which I take seriously as if I'm the one having the probs too and end up not sleeping the night I heard the stories. I want to change that attitude so I can stay focus and give good advice that will help those who need it.

Rules:
You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.

Post at least five New Year’s Resolutions. If you can’t limit it to five, then continue until you go out of space.

Pass the award along to as many bloggers as you like.

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back the person who gave you the award.

I'm tagging YOU if you want to join the fun! :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

elow sis!

having a baby can be difficult especially if the baby is a few months pa lang. if walay yaya, there will be times jud nga makalimtan na nimo imo sarili - late meals, late showers, etc. pero as the baby grows, di na tanto. mostly man gud hilakon ang bb labi nag few days pa lang. pero even mahirap, i know makaya na nimo. kayanon jud man nato na mga mothers. hehe. grabe na ako litanya no.

thank you for doing this, mitch. i appreaciate it.

ingatz! mwah!

Nova said...

interesting resolution.. hope nga matuman jud.. although super ka lisud jud in just months.. dapat hinay hinay diba? hehehhe