Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nap time...

I've been feeling sleepy late in the afternoon lately. I guess my body is trying to regain the lost sleep I had in the past. Sometimes hubby comes home from work and I'm in bed having my catnap. hehe I noticed that I feel great after having my catnap. Like today, I was able to finish more than one chore after dinner coz I felt like I have a lot of energy to work.


2 comments:

Sekolah Pramugari INTERSKY said...

Hi There, I'm New Comer, Would you like to Link Exchange with us..? Your Picture+Link Already ADD to my Blog...Please Visit. Thx B4.. :)

Cecile said...

Michele, it's been awhile, before we knew it you have the bay already!
am glad you are getting some sleep, you will miss that once the baby is born, so enjoy iy while it's there :-) take care dear :-)