RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 19, 2009

OB appointment today

Hubby and I went to the OB clinic today for the weekly check up. We listen to the baby's heartbeat and the practitioner measured my tummy. I am now 2 cm dilated and 50-60% effaced. One of the topic for today's visit is about inducing me the day or days before my due date once the baby doesn't want to come out yet. I could have gone to the hospital today if I want the baby out early but hubby and I prefer to wait for the real labor and not with the help of medicine if possible. But we agreed that if there's no sign yet next week after my next visit then we're going to use the medicine to start the process of labor. We'll just wait for my OB's go signal and see what will happen next...


Ilocana said...

Lapit na Chelle,,, excited na kami to hear the little uhaa, uhaa ^_^..

ღ pinaymama ღ said...

almost there mommy. I remember when I was about to gave birth, I was about 3cm dilated and then after a month, I was having contraction na...

heheh..hapit na jud na mich, anyway got a tag for you here.