Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Native Chicken Tinola

A friend of mine mentioned about this native chicken at the Asian Market that it's good for stew. So when I went to the Asian Market and found the native chicken there, I bought one. And the picture below was the result of my experiment. I'm just guessing about the ingredients and it turn out good. I mean, good for a first timer. :)

I'm still trying to catch up on everything especially the household chores and sleep. Though I have a choice to sleep when the baby sleeps as what my friends told me but I just can't ignore the chores that needs to be done also. But I will try to do some updates here if I can.

Happy Friday to all! ^_^

2 comments:

Lynn said...

wow! tinolang manok! yummy! dugay na ko wa katilaw ana ba.

Michelle said...

yeah, it's yum yum! :)