Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cooking...

That's my new hobby this month... cooking and learning how to cook like the chef's of food network shows. haha Well, I've been watching the cooking shows again because that's one thing I can do while I'm breastfeeding Claira. In the past it's easy for me to blog while holding Claira but now she's heavy and grow so fast that's why I prefer to watch TV than blogging if I'm holding her.

Honestly, I have a lot of cookbooks from different cuisines but I am more tempted to try cooking what I saw at the cooking show on TV especially if the chef or somebody who eat the food says it's delicious. It actually made me drooling just by watching those shows. hehe So now if I have enough time to cook the new recipes, I cook. I'll post pics of the recipes that I tried ... later. :)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

pareha diay ta, sis. ganahan pud ko watch cooking shows ba labi na ng kay rachael ray. and indeed, makalaway jud sila tanawon. LOL.

luz said...

hello michelle!am sorry, i thought u'r liza..hehe...anyway,changed ko na name mo sa links ko...


thanks ha,,, add me pls...

Nova said...

hmmm.. that's one great hobby lately...

Gorgeous MUM said...

wow, cooking! you're already a good cook, aren't you? i guess practicing some more will make you better!

happy cooking, blogging and breastfeeding!