Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Try New Panini Products and Win!

Have you tried Panini already? Well, I think most of us do but if you haven’t tried one then you better try it now. Why? Panini’s are not only good stuff but it’s also ready when you are hungry. Yeah, I’m talking about the Stouffers-panini that you can buy in any grocery store. I want to share something. Though I like to cook and experiment in cooking but there are times when you don’t want to cook and just want to relax which I think some of you will agree with me. Sometimes I have that laziness in me or just not feeling well to cook from scratch and what I did was heat the store bought frozen meals ready in minutes. I can’t believe how delicious they are and I tried them not just once but many times! And if their meals in minutes taste good then the Panini’s taste good too. Stouffer’s Panini is running a contest that will put a smile on your face coz you could win one of the three $10,000 cash prizes, Sony Digital Camcorders and instant product prizes. But first, you have to register here. Offer is available to Canadian residents only. Sorry. How I wish that the contest is available for everybody around the world. I know you’re excited to join coz I am too. But who knows, there’s a contest for us too someday. So Canadian residents, this is your big opportunity to win. Try the Bistro Meatballs & Peppers, Bistro Chicken Souvlaki, Lean Cuisine Grilled Vegetables & Goat Cheese, Lean Cuisine Mango Chicken Tikka. The 3 Grand Prizes are choice of India, Greece, Italy and France destinations worth $10,000 Gift Card. One of the 12 Secondary Prizes is Sony Digital Camcorders $500 value and Daily Instant Prizes of Free Stouffer’s Product coupons.

Post?slot_id=43077&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: