Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not feeling well

Lately I've been feeling tired, sleepy and have body pains. I don't know what's wrong and last night it seems that I am going to have a fever. Oh boy, this shouldn't be happening coz we're going to move and I have to take care of Claira too. I tried drinking lots of liquids, neck and shoulder massage from hubby, salonpas patches and none of them get rid of my body pain. I don't know what to do anymore. I went to the Clinic to get my flu shot but they run out. Hubby went to one of the pharmacy's here who also give flu shot to customers but they also run out of the flu shot. Hubby and Claira had their flu shot already except me. I wish they'll provide some more flu shot so I can get one soon. There's a lot of illnesses going on here as what my friend's husband said coz her family were sick with fever and cold. I don't need those, not this month and in the future. Hoping for a quick recovery from this body pain I have.

No comments: