Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Life's Inspiration

Since I was a kid, I adore people who are very close to their family. My father died when I was 8 and I thought our family won’t be perfect anymore. But one person changed my point of view. Life can still be perfect even if one person in the family is missing. My Grade VI teacher in Elementary School is such a good mom to her 4 daughters even if her husband passed away. They are very close to each other and so sweet toward each other. She also treats her students as her kids so she’s like our second mother in school. I really adore my teacher and I am glad I am one of her students. She set a good example of what a good mother can do to her kids even if your partner can’t be with you anymore. I tried to search her at MyLife.com hoping that she’s in the system so I can communicate with her again. Unfortunately, she’s not in MyLife yet but I’m hoping that I’ll find her there someday. I’ll just keep trying until her name will show up. She’s just a good figther and a teacher and I want to be just like her. I know that it's not easy to raise kids by you alone but she never showed it to anybody that she's having problems with it. She's always energetic, sweet, caring and happy person everyday as what I remember.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: