Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pregnancy Pact

That's the title of the movie I watched on TV yesterday while Claira had her nap. It's been a while since I last watch a movie or a show on TV that involves bad behaviour after Claira was born. The book that I've been reading about babies said not to let the baby watch TV until the baby is 2 yrs old. I thought of doing it but TV helped me to have time for myself or do chores in the house but of course we're careful of what Claira's watching. I've been watching food network, HGTV and TLC while I'm pregnant and those are the same channels I watch every now and then except TLC coz some of the shows there involves bad attitudes. Babies like to imitate what they see and I noticed that from Claira. Even cartoons are showing bad attitudes so Claira is not watching that too. She's only watching baby einstein DVDs, Food Network, and HGTV. I sometimes watch Oprah and the local News but if there's something that Claira shouldn't watch, I changed the channel and hubby did the same thing too.

No comments: