Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shocked

Yeah, that's what I felt after hubby told me that his co-worker Jason who's only 39 yrs. old died today. I've known him since I was in the Philippines. Hubby told me about him and I saw a little video of him using hubby's first digicam for testing. I met him once during a gathering with hubby's co-workers where hubby introduced me to him. He's not very close to me but he's part of hubby's circle of friends at work. They talked about babies (Jason has 2 kids), kids, house (Jason is into Housing Business), grass, tools for mowing the lawn, where to get them and etc. Its absurd knowing that he doesn't have health problems that hubby knew. Hubby's co-worker said that Jason wasn't feeling well last night (according to Jason's wife) and he passed away today. Both I and hubby were shocked after hearing about the bad news. I think it's one of those things that we can't control. I'm hoping that his wife and kids will get a health insurance benefits from his work so they can go on with their life even without him. May he rest in peace. It's sad to know that he's gone but he's sending a message to each and everyone of us.

Life is too short indeed so spend time with your love ones while you can coz tomorrow we don't know if the person you love will be there to give you a smile and a hug.

No comments: