Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cooking Mood

Yes, I'm in the mood to cook again so yesterday I was baking coconut macaroons and meringue then I cooked (boiled) fresh peanuts from the Asian Market and inventing a new recipe with turmeric in it. Yum! I think it was Dr. Oz who mentioned that turmeric is good for your health so I checked all my spices if we have it but I didn't find one. So I bought one yesterday and use it right with my boneless skinless chicken breast and to make it a healthy recipe I added garlic, onion, potatoes, carrots, a little bit of soy sauce, maggi seasoning, magic sarap and tomato paste. It's delish and will make it again. ^_^

1 comment:

zh3en22 said...

hello... can we exchange links?