Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2011

She'll be two

I've been busy planning, rearranging and organizing the house for claira's birthday. Time flies so fast. She'll be turning two next month and started talking. She surprise us when she said something that we didn't expect she would say. Soon she will be talking to me and hubby like a big girl. It's a lot of work coz I have to do everything from the cooking to cleaning, washing dishes, decorating and etc. But if it makes my little girl happy then I'll do it. I sure will have sleepless nights until the party is over. Good luck to me! :)

2 comments:

Nova said...

i feel yeah chelle, easy lang diha... hala time flies so fast jud...

Lainy said...

Advance happy birthday Claira. Kadali sa panahon ba, Di madugay naa nakay dalaga, Chelle.