Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mango Cake

An experiment that turned out so delicious! Our neighbor who'd like to share her homemade desserts gave us a coconut cake at one time and hubby and I liked it so much coz the icing is not too sweet. It's just perfect so on Claira's birthday I asked if I can have the recipe which she handed me within that week.

I once had a mango cake from Goldilocks when hubby and I went to California and it was good. So I decided to make a mango cake using my neighbor's icing recipe with honey mango instead of coconut and I was hoping that mine will turn out better. The result was way better than the one I had from Goldilocks. Hubby and I love it and Claira too!



My first experiment

Second try and I made another one last week. It's that delicious. :)

No comments: