Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 27, 2012

Moringa Experiment

I've been in the mood to experiment the moringa (Malunggay) plant this year coz it's time consuming to plant moringa from seeds.  So I search online on how to plant the moringa from cuttings and started planting 2 from cuttings, cutting the two branches that grows on the sides of the main stem.  Then I decided to cut the moringa's stem in half and plant the cuttings too as an additional experiment.  And yesterday a friend of mine told me that I can cut the stems into small pieces and plant them.  The result was the picture below.  More cuttings planted and hopefully they all grow healthy and strong so they will survive this coming winter.  I planted two stems in the green pot to save space in the house this coming winter.

No comments: