Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Recreating the Grilled Prawns in Boracay


 
We don't have prawns here but we have bigger shrimps with head still attached to the body so I decided to recreate it and if it's good, I'll share it with my friends. My first try was almost the same as I had in the Philippines. I think the only difference was that I didn't use charcoal for grilling. The taste is good enough for me so I thought it will probably good enough for my friends too. I delivered the grilled shrimps in skewers to my friend’s house on my second try of making it and the good thing is the Thank yous and the story of how full they were because it's delicious. I'm glad that God give me this gift to recreate foods that I ate when I want to eat them again.

 

No comments: