Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Roll Tide!!!

It's the first time to watch the football game because I was intrigued of the two teams.  Crimson Tide is my friends team (and probably my team now after watching it) and the Notre Dame where my husband's cousins graduated.  Hmm  Watching football is not that important to me coz I don't understand it but lately while hearing my friends talked a lot about it I decided to try watching for the first time at home.  Alabama won the championship!  Woohoo!

I'm afraid that I'll be addicted to the football game which is one of the reasons why I don't watch it coz there's a lot of things to do in the house and spending time with my family are more important than sitting on the couch and watching TV.  Well, I guess it's okay as long as I won't do it every weekend.

No comments: