Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 8, 2013

A Little Something from a FRIEND


Last Monday, I had 2 unexpected visitors.  One was a friend of mine who lost a house from the fire and another one has a toddler who wants to play with my daughter.  And of course I didn't expect anything but I got a little something as what my friend told me. haha  No, it's a lot for me!  They say "The more you give, the more you receive".  I don't believe in that and I didn't expect anything in return but it seems that it's working. haha  I was giving away stuff that my friend whose house was burned needs because everything they had were lost.  Then my other friend brought not only for our lunch but also a set of wine glasses and a Starbucks gift card.  A lucky day for me!
 



No comments: