Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 6, 2008

SocialSpark for you and me

SocialSpark is another website where bloggers can make money by making paid post from advertisers. This website is like the payperpost but SocialSpark is also good for socializing other bloggers because you can add other bloggers as your friends. In short, you can build a community thru SocialSpark if you want and help other newbie bloggers or ask help to other bloggers who are ahead of you and knows more how the SocialSpark works. It’s really a friendly site and bloggers can see other bloggers profile like mine My Small World. I choose my profile because I like it. What I don’t like in SocialSpark is that you have to wait for a slot even if you qualified for the offer which made me too lazy to visit. But I can see others who are doing well in there. I had a few posts before because there were offers in the past that I was qualified to make the post and when I checked if I can make the post, it says take opportunity which I did. But lately I got nothing from there. Guess I have no luck lately because when I checked my email today I have 2 opps yesterday but I didn’t know about it because I didn’t check. Opps! It would be nice if I don’t need to wait for a slot and just grab any opps that I’m qualified to make a review or buzz. Oh well, better luck next time. Anyways, this is a great opportunity for bloggers who wants to make money thru their blog. Who knows, you’ll be lucky and spark thru SocialSpark.

No comments: