Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sardines Week

I've been eating these sardines for almost a week. Hubby doesn't like the smell of sardines so I ate this by myself. I finish the last piece this afternoon after work. I was thinking of eating something else but ended up finishing this sardines and I paired it with rice. It's really yummy. :)

I mixed the Ligo and Victoria sardines and cooked with scallions.

And this is the result the hot and spicy sardines. Yum yum!

11 comments:

nice said...

ano ba yan dae,lage mo nalng pinatulo laway ko..ahehehe

Michelle said...

hahaha kaya nga ito ang flavor of the week ko kasi tsalap eh. hahaha

Lynn said...

lami na siya igisa, Mich then parisan bulad. haaay, daghan jud ako makaon kan-on basta mao na sudan. lol.

Lynn said...

tagged u mich...

http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2008/07/first-now-and-last.html

Micawatson said...

Sardinas...it's been awhile na nkakaon ko ana da..

Mahendra-Jambi said...

I like it 2 michelle !, its easy way to make it. http://mahen-jambi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i also like sardines but id like to cook it with egg and garlic. :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for the comments guys. I also like to add eggs with the Ligo sardines and cook it in the pan with just a little bit of EVOO. It's also delicious. :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for the comments guys. I also like to add eggs with the Ligo sardines and cook it in the pan with just a little bit of EVOO. It's also delicious. :)

Cecile said...

i cook sardines the same way you do :-) yummy, sa totoo lang ginuguto ako, mamaya i will try to eat something on the fridge, no sardines because i forgot to buy one today considering we were at the asian market today wahhhhhhhhhh
salamat :-)

Michelle said...

ay sayang, nakalimutan mo ang sardines. better luck next time na lang cille. :)