Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fill In (",)

A tag from Lynn. Thanks Sis!

My roommate and I once: play cards and cooked dessert for everybody. :)
Never in my life have I: Cheated!
High school was: Memorable.
When I’m nervous: I'm shaking inside but other people don't notice it.
My hair: Now almost reach my waist line. That's because I'm confused if I want hubby to cut my hair or I'll go to the saloon and donate my hair for the cancer patients.

When I was 5: I love going to school.
When I turn my head left: I can see hubby's stuff and Victoria's Secret stuff.
I should be: Arranging and cleaning the living room.
By this time next year: I'll be a mom.
My favorite aunt is: not here. Hehe.

I have a hard time understanding: Different accents, deep english words and even Filipino languages.
You know I like you if: You are down to earth.
My ideal breakfast is: Egg, rice and longganisa or tocino.
If you visit my home town: You might want to come back because people there are friendly. (",)
If you spend the night at my house: You'll know that hubby and I like to spend time with the computer.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Are fish. I think they look cute. LOL!

I shouldn’t have been: Thinking negative thoughts coz it might come true.
Last night I: Went to bed late.
A better name for me would be: Princess coz hubby treat me like I am one.
I’ve been told I look like: Rica Peralejo and Mariel Rodriguez. Hmm Maybe at one time. haha
If I could have any car, it would be: Saturn L300.

Tagging those who are listed in my blog roll. :)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

YEah...u do look like a combination of Rica and MAriel, Sis. Wow ha. Artistahin! Hehe.

Michelle said...

Nyahaha Artistahin sa uban picture tan-awn pero sa personal, ambot lang. haha

Michelle said...

Nyahaha Artistahin sa uban picture tan-awn pero sa personal, ambot lang. haha

Lynn said...

Hehe...di ah! Kung unsa nawong sa pic, mao na na. (",)

Got an award for u Mich - Awesome site award... Check it out!

Cecile said...

how are you dear? hope all is well with you and the baby :-) thanks for visiting and voting by the way. have a nice day na lang and see you sa dating lugar at www.carlotaonline.com bukas. bye for now:-)

WebbieLady said...

Hay naku! mas cute pa kaya si Michelle sa dalawang yun! Nawili tuloy ako sa kababasa nito... i love to go to school wheni was five too! hahaha! i think it is the age and friends at school.