Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trendy Women's Maternity Clothing

I was shopping last two weeks ago for my maternity pants and what I found in the stores is not my type. I remember when my cousin was pregnant in the Philippines that the maternity clothes there are cute and really fashionable. I was tired of shopping and end up disappointed because the styles that I was looking is not available. Then I found this website kikisfashions.com and look for the Maternity Clothes right away. I was happy to see the cute and trendy clothes for pregnant woman like me. I looked at the prices and was amazed of how affordable their clothes knowing that they have the unique maternity clothing and style. Imagine the price starts as low as $9.99! This website also offers junior plus size clothes and junior clothing at discount prices. Now I know where to shop when I need nice maternity clothes.

1 comment:

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing at bellybundles