Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lack of sleep again

I didn't have enough sleep last night. I went out with friends again for our usual ladies night out and we decided to stay here in the house instead of going to Starbucks so we don't need to worry about the time and continue with our chitchat. We finish chitchatting at 1 am and I went to bed at 2 am. I woke up at 3 am and wasn't able to go back to sleep anymore. I was just lying in bed and try to change position til I can sleep but it didn't help so I get up at 5:30 am and read the book about pregnancy. I was yawning and felt sleepy at 7 am so I went back to bed hoping that I can go back to sleep. I think I fall asleep right away and woke up again at 11 am then I get up at 12 noon to eat lunch. It seems that my growing belly is disturbing my sleep. The book said that I am not suppose to sleep on my back coz of the weight of my tummy is now heavy and not good for my nerves and instestine. I need to sleep on my side now but it's very uncomfortable for me to do it at the moment but then the book explained that it's normal to be uncomfortable at first but someday I'll get use to the new sleeping position. The reason why I don't like to sleep on my side is because I felt like I'm squeezing the baby and I can feel the baby kicking which also wakes me up. Oh boy, I hope I will be able to adopt the new sleeping position soon. I really need to get more zzzzzz. :)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

hmmm...bali ta mitch. when my tummy was about 7 months na, i'm having a hard time sleeping in my back and i'm having a hard time getting up without the help of my hubby. so i preferred sleeping on my side kay dali ra itindog kay tukod ra man sa siko.

i know in time, you'll get used to the new sleeping position na. :)

Michelle said...

lagi, maayo unta ug makatug nako dayon kung magtakilid kay sakit sad akong likod kung maghayang nya init akong likod. ganinang kadlawn sakit kaayo akong tiyan kay nikalit kog takilid, kalimot ko nga buntis man diay ko kay waman sad maglihok akong anak, naningkamot sad ug tulog. haha basin nahagbong siya pagtakilid nako nya naningkamot ug gunit sa iya umbilical cord. mora na sya ug si tarzan. hahaha

PinayWAHM said...

Ahh...the lack of sleep is now happening. They say it's your body's way of preparing for what is yet to come....lack of sleep once the baby is here.

Mommy J