Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fattening day...

It's ash Wednesday today so yesterday was the Fattening day. Hubby was the one indulging himself from sweets coz starting today is fasting. Well, not for me coz I'm pregnant and I need to eat when I'm hungry or the baby will not grow. Lent is good for hubby coz he's gaining weight. I just hope that he won't pass out when doing heavy work coz he's taking lent seriously. During this time he only eat one major meal in one day. After lent, life will go back to normal again. :)

3 comments:

Ilocana said...

We did fast today too, ate only fish fillet sandwich and hubby had peanutbutter & jelly sandwich... Did you attend the mass today err yesterday(1:17 am na)? I did, @ 5pm & hubby @ 7pm...Yan ang maganda sa buntis, me excuse na di mag fast, ha,ha,ha!...Btw, punta ka parin para magkaraoke. Ala naman kuya DB,he,he. kita-kits ^_^.

Nova said...

lent season is fast approaching... sounds wonderful that your hubby is doing sacrifices for the holy week..


SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE

PinayWAHM said...

That's one good thing about being pregnant...walang diet at fasting...hehehe...

Howdy Mommy Mitch?

Mommy J