Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

A blogger friend awarded me this which surprises me after reading of what the award is all about. hehe Thanks G-Anne for sharing this. :)


Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this suspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

10 Honest Things About Me:

1.) I'm a perfectionist... but I'm now trying to accept that it's okay if I'm not perfect coz no one is.
2.) I'm Caring and Loving to Hubby. (he deserves it) ^_^

3.) I'm Loyal to those who deserves my loyalty.

4.) I'm sensitive

5.) I'm friendly but picky when it comes to choosing of who are the ones I want to keep.

6.) I like to cook and love to experiment with foods.

7.) I now like to eat american and greek food.

8.) I like to have my own business someday.

9.) I'm Down to Earth.

10.) I'm Honest - but i also have white lies if needed. and yeah, its normal... :)

Here are the seven lucky selected people that i would like to pass this award :
1.) Ilocana 2.) Amiable Amy 3.) Lynn 4.) Laradee 5.) Jenn 6.) Cecille 7.) Butchay

2 comments:

Lynn said...

naa diay ko award dinhing dapita. salamat sistah! mwah! :)

Michelle said...

You're welcome sis! :)