Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving with Claira



We had an early thanksgiving dinner today. In the past, preparing our dinner took a long time which end up having almost a midnight dinner and finish at almost 1 am. Today I started cooking this morning then hubby helped me cooking with the turkey which he normally do. It's Claira's first thanksgiving so I planned to give her a little bit of turkey, cranberry sauce and mashed sweet potato. I think she's not ready with the next step of solid foods coz she's kinda choking when I fed her the mashed sweet potato. I end up giving her the milk after she gave me the facial expression that she didn't like what I fed her. She had a little bit of cranberry sauce though but not the turkey. Our thanksgiving was a good one. I made candied sweet potato, peas, pearl onions, brownie, green bean casserole, stuffing, and now I'm looking forward for more thanksgiving to come. So thankful for all the blessings I received. Hope you had a good one too. :)

2 comments: