Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Day

Yesterday I was too lazy to do the cooking so breakfast and lunch were from leftovers. I just heat them in the microwave and voila, meal in a few minutes! I was thinking of cooking for dinner but then my stomach was growling and the meat I thaw wasn't fully thawed yet so we went out. There's no particular food that I want to eat so I told hubby to go where he wants to eat. He suddenly mentioned the Cajun place across the river and I agree to try that place again. I was disappointed the first time I went there because I'm not familiar with their style of cooking. I was just guessing and hoping that I'll like the food that I'm going to order but it didn't turn out the way I expected. The second time which was yesterday, I already know what I want to get and I'm happy to give this place a second chance coz the foods I ordered (crawfish and shrimp combo with two sides the potato salad and green beans) were delish. I want to go back there someday and try something else or order the same thing again. :)

No comments: